1. No Legal Advice
The information contained in this website, www.onelawpc.com, is provided solely for informational purposes, and is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this Website as a source of legal advice.
2. No Attorney-Client Relationship
Submission of an email to One Law Litigation PC (“One Law Litigation,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) or any of its attorneys or other communication through the Website does not create any attorney-client or other privileged or confidential relationship. If you wish to become a client of One Law Litigation, you should contact an attorney, and negotiate a retention.
Unless an attorney-client relationship is created, we are not obliged to keep information you send us confidential. Therefore, do not disclose any confidential information to us, unless you have an attorney-client relationship with One Law Litigation.
3. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
One Law Litigation makes no guarantee that the information on this Website is current, accurate or complete. All Information presented on this Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
We periodically add, change, improve or update the information and documents on this Website without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk, and you waive all claims or causes of action against One Law Litigation, its shareholders, officers, employees, agents or affiliates in connection therewith.
4. Employment Opportunities
We welcome expressions of interest in employment with One Law Litigation. One Law Litigation does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability or medical condition as defined by applicable equal opportunity laws, veteran status or any basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. An invitation to submit your resume or express interest in a job through the Website is not intended to, and does not, create an offer or contract between you and One Law Litigation for employment or for any other benefit. Any communication sent by you to us, inquiring about employment shall not be considered an application for employment and creates no obligation on the part of One Law Litigation to respond. If we are interested in exploring employment opportunities with you, we will contact you in response to your inquiry.
5. Copyright Notice
If you believe a photograph, text or other content on this Website infringes your copyright, please provide us the following information relevant to your claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You may submit your notice of claim of copyright infringement as described below.
Via email to:
Via mail to:
10940 Wilshire Blvd. #600
Los Angeles, CA 90024
One Law Litigation respects your privacy. Our privacy practices appear in One Law Litigation’s Privacy Statement, which is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
7. Link to Third Party Sites
One Law Litigation is not responsible for any content that you may access from third-party resources that may be accessed through or linked to this Website.
8. Jurisdiction; Choice of Law
This Agreement and your use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and all other provisions shall remain in force.
We may change these policies at any time without written notice. The changes will become effective upon posting of the changes to the Website.
11. Last Update
These Terms and Conditions were last updated in March, 2021.
One Law Litigation PC claims a copyright in all materials presented at this Website.
2. Collection of Information
You are not required to submit any information to us. We collect information you voluntarily provide to us, including your name, employment information, email address, phone number, physical address, or additional information you choose to provide us. We collect this information when you contact us through the submission of an online form.
3. Use of Information
We use your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To provide you with newsletters, publications, and other updates that may be of interest to you;
- For business purposes, such as analytics, research, advertising and marketing, and operational purposes;
- To communicate with you about our business;
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Website;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Website and One Law Litigation; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
We process your personal information, for the performance of a contract including to enter into a contract with you; in our legitimate interests to improve our services; or with your consent.
4. Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent any of the Personal Information we collect about you to third parties, and will not make your Personal Information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- With third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as those that provide website operation and advertising and marketing services;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
5. Accessing and Updating of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Opt out of future communications from us.
We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Website and for analytics purposes. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Website, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
8. California Do Not Track
Our Website do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
9. Link to Third-Party Sites
We consider the protection of Personal Information to be a sound business practice, and to that end we take commercially appropriate organizational, physical, technical and procedural safeguards and measures to protect your Personal Information in our possession or under our control, to the extent possible, from unauthorized or accidental access and improper use. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through the Website; any such transmission is at your own risk.
One Law Litigation may update this Privacy Statement from time to time as it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion. If our information practices change, we will post those changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.